Adraianna Bradley, 20, of Lakeland, is under arrest for the death of an 8-month-old boy she was babysitting, and the story is getting play on multiple Polk and Tampa Bay media websites. Here are links to the stories.
WFLA’s Holly Bounds, in the video report above, quoted the child’s mother — she was stunned her best friend is accused — and the fiancee of the arrested woman — who said there’s no way she did it. She also got Sheriff Grady Judd on film, saying Bradley cried not once during more than two hours of interrogation.
As of 10:30 tonight, most of the other online stories were early reports based on news releases.
- 10News: Babysitter charged in infant’s death
- ABC Action News: Detectives: Babysitter killed 8-month-old boy
- Bay News 9: Lakeland babysitter charged in 8-month-old’s death
- Fox 13: Lakeland babysitter charged with death of infant
- News Channel 8: Lakeland babysitter charged in baby’s death
- The Daily Ridge: Baby sitter charged with aggravated child abuse and manslaughter in death of 8 month old infant
- The Ledger: Lakeland woman charged in death of baby
Polk Sheriff said Adrianna Bradley didn’t shed a tear during full 2+ hour interview. Cried in cell “for herself” Judd said.
— Holly Bounds Jackson (@HollyInTheLC) September 25, 2015
SEND CORRECTIONS, questions, feedback or news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org