Keep up with Lakeland.
Get your local news delivered right to your inbox. Each Thursday, you’ll receive the latest news, and a preview of weekend events.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- The downtown housing complex NoBay moved in its first residents
- Lakelander Tammy Wright and others are featured for writing snail mail, mail art, and similar old-school methods of communication.
- The Ledger’s Editorial Board writes no to amendment 2 and not enough to the City of Lakeland’s audit.
- It appears there are many new hotel options for ex-Lakelanders coming back to visit, as Polk County is in the midst of a “hotel boom.”
- There is yet another story about the pizza vending machine recently installed in Lakeland.
- There is a public meeting for the Lakeland Area Mass Transit District proposed tax increase on September 21st at 5:01 p.m. at Lakeland City Hall.
- Reminder: Polk County schools are closed Monday for a teacher in-service day.
Source: The Ledger
SEND CORRECTIONS, questions, feedback or news tips: email@example.com