Volunteers spent the weekend cleaning up at at Mount Tabor Baptist Church, where a tornado destroyed a building instrumental in feeding up to 200 families every Thursday. Services will be moved to Bethel Baptist Church in Lakeland.
- More on Mount Tabor Baptist | 10 News
- The storm destroyed Lugar de Restoracion, a church on New Tampa Highway | Bay News 9
- Harvest Meat Market fed families affected by the tornado | Fox 13 News
- Inmates helped with the cleanup | Fox 13 News
- Kathleen Middle School’s assistant principal describes the damage | Fox 13 News
- Portables are coming to Kathleen Middle School, where classes resume Wednesday | News Channel 8
- Video: Damage to Southern Wine & Spirits | Bay News 9