Keep up with Lakeland.
Get your local news delivered right to your inbox. Each Thursday, you’ll receive the latest news, and a preview of weekend events.
- A DOWNTOWN BUILDING on Main Street between Black & Brew and Linksters, vacant for many years, has been sold for $335,000. Seller: Jeff Holden. Buyers: Cory Petcoff of Baron Realty and Tom Elliot and Rich Krunzle of Linksters Management. Tenants: Unknown.
- CORONAVIRUS new cases in Polk County are down considerably from a month ago, but showing an uptick from the end of August. There were an average of 123.4 new cases per day for the last seven days, compared with an average of 82.6 for the previous five days | COVID-19 charts
- MOVIE THEATERS around Polk County are reopening.
- A SHELTER for women newly released from incarceration is being opened on East Parker Street by Step It Up Ministries.
- PREP FOOTBALL: Lakeland Christian 50, St. John Paul II 0 (article) | All Saints Academy 64, City of Life Christian, 6 (article)
Source: The Ledger
SEND CORRECTIONS, questions, feedback or news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org