- Flooding at an Eaglebrooke resident’s house has him at odds with the quasi-governmental board that oversees the upscale community.
- Walls are rising at the 428,092-square-foot Ruthven East Lakeland Industrial Park on north Combee Road.
- Florida Poly took top honors at a statewide “hackathon.”
- A 2-year-old boy is recovering after a fall at Lakeland Square sent him by helicopter to a children’s hospital.
- A Tampa man pleaded guilty in a July car-jacking and shooting that resulted in an LPD officer being hit in the face by a pellet near Kathleen Road and I-4.
Source: The Ledger
SEND FEEDBACK, corrections or news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org