The Lakeland Chamber of Commerce has announced the 30 people selected for the newest class of its Leadership Lakeland program, which prepares individuals for community involvement.
Class members spend one day each month exploring different areas of civic life: education, social services, government, economic development, health, arts, etc.
The members of Class 35 are:
- Margarita Alfaro, Marketing Director, NuJak Companies
- Teresa Fay Aman, RN/Clinical Director, Watson Clinic LLP
- Daniel Jay Berman, Director of Development and Marketing, Alliance for Independence
- Lisa K. Birket, Practice Manager, CME, Partner, True MD
- Jessica Brown, Promotions Director, Hall Communications, Inc.
- Joshua Keith Brown, Shareholder, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Anthony C. Camarillo, Executive Director, RP Funding Center/City of Lakeland
- Ashley Cheek, Business Development Director, Lakeland Economic Development Council
- Julie A. Davis, Audit Director, Baylis & Company PA
- Danielle Fogel, Technical Coordinator, Customer Service Retail Business Unit, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Alison Marie Foley-Rothrock, Esq., Owner / Attorney, Foley Immigration Law
- Caroline Gay, Associate Vice President of Analytics, Lakeland Regional Health
- Louis Santo Giampavolo, Major, Polk County Sheriff’s Office
- Mary Catherine Green, County Court Judge, Group 4, Polk County, Tenth Judicial Circuit, Polk County Courthouse
- Paul “Sean” Harper, Owner, Harper Construction Mgmt/WebPro Realty, LLC
- Marshall Hurley, Manufacturing Manager, Createch Machine and Design
- Eunice Martinez Hutto, Chief Advancement Officer, Southeastern University
- Billy Clifton Langston II, Dean of Student Development, Florida Southern College
- Kristen Lowers, Sr. Director of IS, Saddle Creek Logistics Services
- Lucas Dean Martin, Vice President, Floralawn
- Kevin M. McWilliams, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Brandt William Merritt, Ruling Elder, First Presbyterian Church of Lakeland
- LaTrice Moore, D.B.A., Entrepreneurship Program Coordinator & Professor of Business Administration, Polk State College
- Scott Reed, Attorney, Pilka & Associates, P.A.
- William E. Roll, Jr., Senior Project Manager, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Amy Hammack Royal, Chief Financial Officer, GiveWell Community Foundation
- Kimberly Schell, Chief Operating Officer, Parker Street Ministries, Inc.
- Shukethia C. Troutman, Realtor, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group
- Darren Vogel, P.E., Project Manager, Vogel Bros. Building Co.
- Julie Howes Ward, Principal, Polk County Public Schools, Rochelle School of the Arts
Class chair is Tim Darby of Darby Law Group, a member of Leadership Lakeland Class 29.
Leadership Lakeland Class 35 Directory: