Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected as the cause of death for a 7-year-old who perished in a Dossey Road duplex where a gasoline-powered generator was operating in the living room.

Source: Fox 13 News

SEND CORRECTIONS, questions, feedback or news tips:

Barry Friedman founded in 2015 as the culmination of a career in print and digital journalism. Since 1982, he has used the tools of reporting, editing and content curation to help people in Lakeland understand their community better.

Leave a comment

Your Thoughts On This? (Comments are moderated; first and last name are required.)